Tutorial :What is an accordion called that can expand more than one panel at a time?


Can someone please tell me what is the name of a widget that works like an accordion but where you can expand more than one containter/panel at a time. I am very new to all this programming lingo?


Basically a series of collapsible panel or div:


An accordion is just a set of collapsible divs that keep one open at a time.

Note:If u also have question or solution just comment us below or mail us on toontricks1994@gmail.com
Next Post »